Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Benefis North Tower 5th Floor {Great Falls Architectural Photographer}

If you live in Great Falls, MT, you may have noticed that our one and only hospital has been making a few changes over the last several years!  If you didn't, I guess I'll tell you that they actually built a whole new tower (South Tower)!!  Anyway, now they are remodeling the old section since the new section has been completed.  CTA was the architect firm that completed the redesign of the Benefis North Tower 5th Floor.  They requested that JSV Photography take the architectural photos for this project!

So, here are some portraits of the new North Tower 5th Floor:

There was a little bit of tweaking required to get this panorama, but I think it's pretty awesome!

The spaces have an open feel and some beautiful lines!




Oh yeah, I thought I should include one photo of the patient rooms!

So hopefully you will never have to visit this floor for a serious reason, but I truly hope the nurses enjoy their new environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment