Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meet Danielle! {Great Falls Baby Photographer}

So, I come from a family of four kids!  I am the only girl!!  It was awesome!  (Okay, I have nothing to compare it to, but I have to say that I might have really gotten cranky if there had been another girl to steal my thunder! *my brothers are all shaking their heads Uh-huh, yep!!*)  Anyway, all of us kids are now married with kids of our own.  I have the honor of introducing you to my parents' grandchild number 13, and she was the lucky number 13 to be born into such a great family!

Danielle's parents were nice enough to bring her into our JSV Photography Studio the other evening and we were able to get some great portraits of this beautiful little girl!

So, here she is without further ado (okay, and maybe one or two with her parents!):

She actually was more interested in telling us a story than going to sleep!


But once she zonked out, she was super precious!



Thank you, Justin and Rose, for sharing your beautiful daughter with us, she was a pleasure to photograph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment